Silver Spring Home Health Care
IV Therapy Services for Seniors in Silver Spring, MD
IV Therapy (Intravenous Therapy) is the administration of a solution or fluid substance directly into a vein. Basically, there are 3 types of Intravenous Therapy. The first one is used to administer fluids; the second one is for administering drugs, while the last one is used to administer blood products.
IV therapy is among the various medical services that can be administered by a skilled nurse at the comfort of the patient’s home. Some of the reasons why a person might require IV therapy may include:
- Hormone deficiencies treatment
- Electrolyte imbalances correction
- Nutrition that must be administered through a vein
- Antibiotics and other medications that can only be administered through a vein
- Pain Relief
Nest & Care’s IV Therapy services provide a safe way for you or your loved one to receive IV treatment or therapy as prescribed by the doctor without having to visit a hospital or clinic.
Some of the services that come with this program include:
- Pain Management
- Steroid Therapy
- Antibiotic, Antifungal, and Antiviral Therapy
- Anticoagulation Medication
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Lab draws
- And More
The program can also be inclusive of various home care services based on the individual needs of the patient such as:
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Bathing and Toileting
- Hygiene and Grooming Assistance
- Medication reminders and pick-ups
- Errands and Grocery Shopping
- Transportation to and from appointments
- And More
To learn more about our IV Therapy Services, give us a call at (240) 226-3310 or send us a message at [email protected].
Nest and Care Silver Spring - Bethesda Home Health Care
Call (240) 226-3310
1751 Elton Rd Ste 210, Silver Spring, MD 20903
Fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will call you at the desired time to schedule a FREE in-home assessment for Silver Spring Home Health Care.