Enjoy A Rewarding Home Care Career in Maryland
Join A Top Home Health Care Agency In Maryland
Get the chance to enjoy a rewarding career with many opportunities for individual growth as you impact the lives of aging adults in the community.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Two years’ hands-on experience within the last five years
- Be able to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Reliable, compassionate and energetic
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
If you meet these requirements then take the first step by filling out the online form at the bottom of this page or by giving us a call at (240) 261-1328.
Face To Face and Virtual Interviews
We do a comprehensive face-to-face interview with all candidates.
List of Needed Documents For Interview
- Government-issued picture ID
- Social Security Card
- Complete work history from the last five years
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States (Green Card, Employment Authorization, US Passport)
- Certification: Current CNA/GNA, RN LPN, Medication Tech License
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Current TB clearance (within 1 year) or Chest X-ray
Note: Please bring ALL required documents. We will not accept photo copies or expired documents.
Reference Check & Final Approval
We perform a reference check with your employer within the last two years. In addition, as part of the reference/background check process, we conduct:
- Criminal Background Checks
- Social Security Number Verification
- Board of Nursing Disciplinary Action Checks
Orientation and Onboarding
After successfully going through all the prior steps, you will meet with Nest & Care Care Coordinator for orientation, onboarding and to introduce the mission of our agency and that is providing excellent care to enhance the lives of our clients.
For questions and inquiries, don’t hesitate to call (240) 261-1328 or send a message to [email protected]
Secure Fax: 240-645-4056
You will be given hands-on training as well as be enrolled in our educational learning paths to earn badges in different specialty care like Dementia, Infection Control etc.